Insights from The Orlando Senior Help Desk: Driving Skills checklist
March 3, 2023
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you should be concerned about your loved one’s driving skills. It might be time to ask whether it’s time they retire the keys.
1. Has a friend or family member expressed concern about your loved one’s driving?
2. Has the doctor advised limiting driving for health reasons?
3. Has your loved one been pulled over by a police officer and warned about poor driving behavior?
4. Has your loved one been stopped by the police or had near misses or accidents in the last 3 years?
5. Does your loved one sometimes get lost on familiar routes?
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.